hey everyone I have moved to www.bhimkarki.com ...feel free to comment..
ur comments are appreciated.thanx
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Sunday, June 1, 2008
What Japan is doing This new invention is amazing!
Look closely and guess what they could be...
Are they pens with cameras? NO
You've just seen something that will replace your PC in the near future.Here is how it works:
In the revolution of miniature computers, scientists have made great developments with bluetooth technology...These are the forthcoming computers you can carry in your pockets .
This 'pen type of instrument' produces both the monitor as well as the keyboard on any flat surface from where you can carry out functions you would normally do on your desktop computer.Can anyone say .'Good-bye laptops!'
Friday, May 30, 2008
Look At the Food They Bought For One Week And The Number Of Persons In The Family
GERMANY: The Melander family of Bargteheide - 2 adults, 2 teenagers Food expenditure for one week: 375.39 Euros or $500.07
UNITED STATES: The Revis family of North Carolina - 2 adults, 2 teenagers Food expenditure for one week: $341.98
ITALY: The Manzo family of Sicily - 2 adults, 3 kids Food expenditure for one week: 214.36 Euros or $260.11
Sunday, July 15, 2007
2. A friend in need is a pest indeed.
3. Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce.
4. Work is fine if it doesn't take too much of your time.
5. When everything comes in your way you're in the wrong lane.
6. The light at the end of the tunnel may be an incoming train.
7. Born free, taxed to death.
8. Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
9. Life is unsure; always eat your dessert first.
10. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
11. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants.
12. It's not hard to meet expenses, they are everywhere.
13. I love being a writer... what I can't stand is the paperwork.
14. A printer consists of 3 main parts: the case, the jammed paper tray and the blinking red light.
15. The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.
16. The trouble with being punctual is that no one is there to appreciate it.
17. In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?
18. If you cannot change your mind, are you sure you have one?
19. Beat the 5 O'clock rush, leave work at noon!
20. If you can't convince them, confuse them.
21. It's not the fall that kills you. It's the sudden stop at the end.
22. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
23. Hot glass looks same as cold glass. - Cunino's Law of Burnt Fingers
24. The cigarette does the smoking you are just the sucker.
25. Someday is not a day of the week
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
MOPED is the short term for 'Motorized Pedaling'.
POP MUSIC is 'Popular Music' shortened.
BUS is the short term for 'Omnibus' that
FORTNIGHT comes from 'Fourteen Nights' (Two
DRAWING ROOM was actually a 'withdrawing room'
where people withdrew after Dinner. Later the
prefix 'with' was dropped.
NEWS refers to information from Four directions
N, E, W and S.
AG-MARK, which some products bear, stems from
JOURNAL is a diary that tells about 'Journey
for a day' during each Day's business.
QUEUE comes from 'Queen's Quest'. Long back
a long row of people as waiting to see the
Queen. Someone made the comment Queen's Quest.
TIPS come from 'To Insure Prompt Service'. In
olden days to get Prompt service from servants
in an inn, travelers used to drop coins in a Box
on which was written 'To Insure Prompt Service'.
This gave rise to the custom of Tips.
JEEP is a vehicle with unique Gear system. It
was invented during World War II (1939-1945).
It was named 'General Purpose Vehicle (GP)'.
GP was changed into JEEP later.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
On average, only 24 songs on each iPod are paid for directly. The rest are either illegally downloaded or ripped from CDs.
In all, Apple has sold 42 million iPods to date. And Apple's stock has more than doubled in the past 6 months!
TV revenues generated $20 billion in sales, whereas PC revenue generated $19 billion in 2006. The main reason for this shift is the emergence of HDTV.
After a knife attack in 2001, Matthew became paralyzed from the neck down. However, he received a brain implant consisting of 100 electrodes implanted a millimeter deep in the motor cortex of his brain that controls movement.
Now, he can think his TV on and off, change channels and alter the volume thanks to the technology and software linked to devices in his home.